In 2008 Satoshi Nakamoto published a scientific paper with his Blockchain invention. With a Blockchain anyone could start a ledger of ownership, without a central bookkeeping party. His first application was money, which he called Bitcoin.
- Introduction to Blockchain technology (full day)
- Compliance and Blockchain technology (half a day)
- Introduction to Bitcoin (2 hours)
- Bitcoin and Blockchain for law enforcement (1 hour)
- Blockchain opportunities for notary services (2 hours)
For more information contact email@example.com.Visit Introduction Blockchain Technology